Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Best. Email. Ever.


I received an email today--quite possibly the best email I've ever gotten. Definitely the most intriguing.

"Hi Auntie:
I really love you and miss you. I like the calendar and card and i love everything you gave me.
Love,
[The Kid]"


Things to note: 
The Kid just turned 5 years old. 
This came from her personal email account. 
She's five. 
This came from her personal email account that was written on her personal tablet. 
She's fiiiiiiivvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee.

I'm highly confused and yet impressed by this event. Here's the kicker...both her Mom and Nana were at work when this email was sent. So now the question remains...who the aych-eee-double-hockey-sticks typed for her???

I don't even care. My level of amusement, intrigue, and delight from this event trump any desire to answer that question. I look forward to more emails and might start writing a book from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment