Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Epiphany

I finally get it! And by "it" I mean how the Republican mind works.

DISCLAIMER: Republican now refers to this crazy "Tea Party" junk. I actually like many standard, old-school Republicans who aren't close-minded jerks. I can't handle the Tea Partiers. Tea Party members are not Republicans. They just identify themselves as such to confuse people.

So this is how the minds work:

Pretty much, they don't really know what they are talking about and just talk REALLY LOUDLY in circles and contradict themselves by pretending they know what they are talking about so that people just lose the whole beginning of the statement and end up agreeing because they must be right to be able to say so many words in one sentence.

So all in all...they do what I just did in the previous paragraph...oh I mean run-on sentence.

Now of course there are exceptions, but this is DEFINITELY the rule. At least it is the rule for this group's tv personalities and several recent candidates for public office.

I can't believe I just wasted my time on politics. Why can't everyone just be open-minded, progressive, non-judgmental, and not selfish?

Once again, before you get offended, please re-read my disclaimer.

"Insert witty quote here."

No comments:

Post a Comment