Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You know life is good when...

...random, crappy things keep happening to you and it doesn't get ya down. List of crappy things in 3..2..1..

  • There was the whole car-towing debacle. Mia the Kia is fixed now, but I'm still waiting on payment from the completely deranged towing company. 
  • Another recent disaster happened with Mia. It's my fault this time (about time something happened to my car that was actually my own fault). Ugh. I'm an idiot. I don't want to talk about it even though I'm fully aware that I am posting this statement on a public forum. No, I still don't want to talk about it.
  • I'm waiting on the third bad thing to happen. (Don't bad things happen in 3's? Maybe Andy Griffith dying was the 3rd bad thing? Can I make that my 3rd bad thing? How does the bad thing in 3's work? Have I asked enough questions to the universe yet?)
  • My right hip has been being silly lately and deciding it wants to cause me pain. 
  • My right ankle always causes me pain because it hates me. 
  • My left big toe has decided that it no longer wants me to feel it, and it has gone partially numb. no big deal.
  • According to the doctor, I have the beginning of an ulcer. I'm supposed to decrease my stress or I'm going to get a full-blown ulcer. My way of decreasing stress is doing more fun things...it's working :)
~~I figure bad luck is the Universe's way of making things fair because my life is freakin fantastical (google it...it's a real word.) Well played, Universe...well played.~~

Alright all my pessimistic readers, prepare yourself to figuratively vomit by how awesome I am:

1. Basically, I'm a combination of Robin and Barney. True story.
2. It's summer.
3. I quote HIMYM and the Office on a regular basis. Life can't get much better than that.
4. My friends are like Nutella/peanut butter/banana sandwiches. ALWAYS AWESOME.
5. I get to see my Ma and the Kid in a day (That's my niece--who is basically the best little person on the planet. (She's 4-years-old, not a midget. is that how you spell it? is that politically correct? do i care? all valid questions.))

Wow, I just pulled a double inner monologue. Niiiiiiiiiice.

6. I managed to find a pretty awesome dude who is a bigger dork than I am and just as funny. Alright, ALMOST as funny. ;) No he's definitely funnier than I am. But my boobs are bigger! hah! I win! (Refer to previous post for my theory on boobs.)
7. It's summer. Need I really say more about this?
8. My last dance competition was rather successful...6th place. holler ballers.
9. It's summer. I can wear shorts. I like shorts. a. lot.
10. I went skydiving a month or so ago. Well indoor skydiving. And I'm pretty Bee-Ay.
11. I've done a few other adventurous things that I won't share on a public forum.
12. I have a fantastic new apartment and even better new roommate (Teach from previous posts).
13. I'm training for a Half Marathon (now that I've put it on a public forum--I can't back out. Part of my strategy).
14. My hair is pretty when it wants to be. It has a mind of its own, like my eyebrows.
15. I got my first flapper...flipper?...forgot what its called from bouldering the other day. Apparently, that means I'm a real climber. I may or may not have made that vocabulary term up. Jury's out.
16. I have a blog. Blogging=the final step to becoming awesome

Sum(1-15)=Awesomely fantastical life. Only Barney Stinson uses the word awesome more often than I do. Thank you NPH. Your welcome Universe.

Who actually googled "fantastical"? Pretty sure I made it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment